Wanted short term furnished rental anywhere considered

Twinkle78

Hi there

we are a family of 4 looking for a short term furnished rental 6-8 weeks between late Nov2015 and mid feb2016.

we were originally looking to come out start of January but as our house has sold and all our belongings are in storage we are now pretty flexible.

preferably 3or more beds any areas considered.

we would Aldo consider a lease break property

please let me know of any properties

thanks

November to Feb is peak season in Adelaide. Migrants are competing with local holidaymakers for properties.

I do have one property available over this period (3, 4 or 5 bedroomed depending upon requirement)...due to a long term lease break. I won't have it for too long over this period though and it would be a good idea to book with someone before everything gets booked...and things get very expensive.

One thing though, over the school summer hols, mid Dec to end Jan the job front can be very slow. Just bear in mind unless you have a job to come to this could be tough(er than usual) going during this period.

Hi Snifter, I am finishing my degree at Flinders uni starting end of Feb2016 so jobs not a factor here. Would however like to get kids settled into school as close to the start of the new school year as possible.