Shenton82

Footbalk, cricket and Rugby Team

Hi All

I'm moving to Adelaide end of Oct and wanting to join a soccer and rugby team. Anyone know anyone that needs players? I dont mind 11, 7 or 5 a side. I play left back or left wing and winger in rugby. I'm a left arm bowler too. rubbish batter lol

Thanks

John

Hi mate

Soccer season will be over by then but check out Adelaide Cobras Amatuer FC for the following season. Preseason will most likely be in January. Just look them up on Facebook and like the page to be kept up to date with things.

Cheers

I'd not worry too much till you are here and know where you'll be living and then work out how far you are prepared to travel.

Rugby isn't big here in SA but there are a few clubs about. Cricket is also different as no village cricket or leagues like that, all played on sports club ovals it looks to me. Lots of clubs around to choose from, just depends where you settle. October will mean mean rugby and soccer are pretty much over then and it'll be cricket season starting :)

Where we live we are a short drive from a few ovals and can take our pick depending on the sport. Also about 15 minute drive from Brighton RU club and ground.