:arghh: Gutted just been on the state website and unfortunately I wont be able to come on a state sponsorship as they no longer require pediatric nurses, its such as shame because as much as my qualification is pediatric im actually a 10 year neonatal nurse with a neonatal degree. so maybe I could go on child and family nurse which is wanted but its so hard sometimes to categorize yourself into one particular band of nursing, one agent said i would be ok as im a critical care nurse and yes she is right but only with babies. (sad day, may have to look else where which is such a shame as i already have friends in Adelaide :sad:

Thank you i will try and not give up - one agent said that i could come as a critical care nurse but who knows, I will have to research this more . x

Sorry to hear things are not working out as you had hoped.

Keep researching and if SA is an option for you, hope you can go for it asap before they change things again :)

Lots of other lovely places in Aus too, I'm sure you'd make new friends elsewhere should you head out of state.