Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mick

Hi everyone - new member

Guest Mick

My first post on PIA. Great reading everyones experiences of Adelaide.

I have my Permanent residents visa and had a recce visit with the family last xmas/ new year. Visited friends and made initial look round the city and main attractions. Now in process of getting Electricians qualifications recognised through VETASSESS for ARTC and ultimately an Electrical "A class license". Would appreciate any info on this process ie is it best done from the UK or done in SA. Present job in UK is in Electronic security/ CCTV for major local authority in W Yorkshire. Planning to make the move to Adelaide in August on my own to set up before the O/H and daughter come out for new year visit. Anyone thoughts on education ideas for 14 yrs old girl in midst of early GCSE's.

Sorry to ramble on, looking forward to your replies.

Cheers

Hi there and welcome to PIA.

There are a few electricians on this site, but one in particular is a friend of ours and would help you I'm sure. If you PM Twiggi, he will let you know what he had to do.

Guest Django

Hi Mick can't help with your questions but wanted to say hello and welcome to PIA.

Pete

Guest Guest75

Welcome to PIA Mick.

Another Yorkie - there are loads either here or thinking about it.

Perhaps we ought to start calling Adelaide "New Yorkshire" :biglaugh::biglaugh: