KRAZZY10

887 Visa enquiry

Hi Guys

I am new in this forum.

I am going to file my PR 887 visa after 10 sep this year as then i completed 2 years here in Adelaide under the condition of my current 475 visa.

But i am worried if i could fie it on time or not as i already been to india 2-3 times due to my father sickness first and after that due to my brother marriage so far for 86 days in total.

I don't no whether there any overseas exemption in my 475 visa or not for staying overseas..Those who are in PR have different stories.

So can anyone assist me in answering this that do i need to stay another 3 months to file my visa after i finished 2 years originally or i can still file it on time after 10 september.

Any reply will be appreciate in regards.

Thanks

Sachin

Hi and welcome to the forum. I don't know the answer. Just holidays out would be Ok but not sure if there is a specific limit on days. Maybe someone will be along who knows for sure soon .

U wont be able to fill the online form until ur time comes. When the form gets highlighted u can file the case and wait.

HI

I already have filled my form online without any problem and have saved my application and not submitted though i haven't completed yet my 2years..

Just need to pay fees and attach the necessary documents when time comes..

Thanks

I am guessing if it doesn't ask you about time you have spent out of the state since settling, you should be OK. Although I wouldn't want to forfeit application fees. I would want a definite answer if I were you.