miki000

Please, I needd a Visa agent/lawyer consultation recommendation

Hi all,

I'd like to talk to a visa agent/lawyer to clarify some details about my future 190 visa application. I just want a 1 hour consultation (skype or phone is fine). I know the prices go anywhere between $90 to $200, but I want to make sure I choose a knowledgeable person. If you have anyone to recommend I'd really appreciate you share it.

Thanks in advance,

miki

We used immigration2oz for our 190 VISA - they were able to answer any questions we had along the way. Not sure if they do just one hour consultation type things but worth ringing them to ask.

We used immigration2oz for our 190 VISA - they were able to answer any questions we had along the way. Not sure if they do just one hour consultation type things but worth ringing them to ask.

Thanks Rachael,

I am actually in Adelaide and these guys seem to be in the UK, I'd like some local agent. Thanks anyway for your comment.

I don't know of anyone locally but Go Matilda get good reviews over on our sister site Poms in Oz. Alan Collett, the director, posts on here sometimes. Alternatively you could try Westley Russell who sometimes posts on here and Poms in Oz as wrussell or Raul Senise at oz immigration who also posts on Poms in Oz. George Lombard is another agent that frequently gets mentioned on there.