Tamara (Homes Down Under)

Results: SA RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR

I've been to the Botanic restaurant and The Red Ochre. Both for Christmas lunches with work. They both seemed very nice but as my normal eating out is Hungry Jacks (kids choice) I've not really got much to compare them with.

Went to the river café last year. The best steak I have had since moving here and a hefty discount with the entertainment app. Well worthy of a 'special occasion' meal

We nearly ate at the restaurant at Seppeltsfield last time we had a girls' wine trip out that way. Unfortunately the menu was very limited (particularly for the vegetarians amongst us) and very pricey, so we didn't stay in the end!

Cafe Sia in Evanston does great food and coffee, only downside is its location. Overlooks liqorland and an almost newly constructed Bunnings so not exactly picturesque!

Edited by kelbert
spelling mistake

I am just wondering which do you think is the best ASIAN restaurant in Adelaide?

Does Asian fusion count?

I like the Star of Siam in Gouger St.