Kathleen

Arriving Sept

Hello all,

I'm new to the site, I migrate to Adelaide on 27th Sep 2015, on a PR visa, (Nurse).

My dog to follow in May 2016.

Looking to meet up with others in same boat as me for social gatherings

Welcome to the forum. Exciting times ahead. Just so you are aware your first few posts will not appear until they are approved by a moderator. We are all in Australia so it might take a while sometimes but we will get there eventually.

Hi Kathleen,

Hubby and I are emigrating on 2nd Sept (landing on 4th). Which area are you thinking of living on? We are planning to be down south by Port Noarlunga. Do you have a job lined up?

Welcome !! I'm seaford area if any good Pm me if fancy meeting up for coffee or something stronger Hope the move goes well just in time for the nice weather x

Thank you Everyone,

Yes a long time without my dog, but I need time to settle and for her to travel in winter months.

Work; I sorted last September, came over sat practical exams, attained pay scale, worked couple of shifts, before returning to UK (for planned operation), currently re-doing all exams for return, I've offered to take on 3wk short contracts in remote areas too. (Nursing)

Hoping to live somewhere around Seacliff, Brighton, Glenelg, Henley, Marino. As close to the beach as I can possibly get :-)

Hi Kathleen, I am also a nurse who arrived at end of June. We live in Seaford but be happy to meet up with you when you get settled in so stay in touch if there's anything we can help you with. Maria x

Hey, We are a couple in Hallett Cove, been here around 8years but always happy to meet new ppl and have a couple drinks!

PM us or search scooterdan on Facebook!

Dan