wandarri

can anyone recommend a good it person in ne adelaide

Hi guys. Looking for reasonably priced non tech speaking it person to assist with getting my printer working back ups andanti virus software etc. For very Small one man business. So not a huge amount of money to spare.

thx

Welcome to the forum. Just so you know your first few posts have to be approved by a moderator before they appear.

Hi guys. Looking for reasonably priced non tech speaking it person to assist with getting my printer working back ups andanti virus software etc. For very Small one man business. So not a huge amount of money to spare.

thx

Sorry that I can't help you with the repair person but McAfee anti virus has worked well for me for the past few years. I pay an annual subscription and this covers an unlimited amount of devices from phones, tablets, laptops and pc's. The whole family are covered under one subscription and it's been really effective at preventing virus and other nasties!

There's plenty of the free stuff around too. You just have to be careful with the adware that's built in to many of the free programmes.

A lot of the printers are really cheap right now. Many are cheaper to buy rather than replacing inks even! I had a multifunction Canon that had given me great service but the repair bill wasn't worth it and I upgraded to a new HP...and was surprised by how good the latest software was compared to my old machine.

If it is an older model and you are looking for something like print heads then Cash converters may be an option. I have an A3 Canon and managed to get a replacement machine for $30...the online price was $90.