soccer65

Yorkshire

Is there any families in Yorkshire area hoping to move to Adelaide in the very near future, it would be great to meet with you all and moan about the visa process lol and also be part of the excitement when the process goes well. Fingers crossed we may have sold our house so we can hopefully get the visa started now and come to Adelaide " again " with no debt a good amount of back up money and the determination to make it work this time. I have decided to leave Fate alone and have realized that life is what you make it. :biggrin:

Is there any families in Yorkshire area hoping to move to Adelaide in the very near future, it would be great to meet with you all and moan about the visa process lol and also be part of the excitement when the process goes well. Fingers crossed we may have sold our house so we can hopefully get the visa started now and come to Adelaide " again " with no debt a good amount of back up money and the determination to make it work this time. I have decided to leave Fate alone and have realized that life is what you make it. :biggrin:

All the best with the move.

There are lots of Yorkshire people that have moved here in the past few years.

If anyone from West Yorkshire is thinking of a reccie here in June next year...I would like to do a house swap as we are visiting family in Batley.