Guest fluff

Does anyone have a UK 4 plug outlet powerboard?

Guest fluff

Hi all

I am looking to for a UK 4 plug outlet powerboard!!! I have brought my full PC over and didn't think about the plugs!!! I was going to change them all over but now realise that I will have to actually cut the wires so I would rather not. I don't want to use an adapter on all 4 plugs together.

So if any of you have one that you no longer require and can sell to me...or point me in the right direction that would be great. :)

Cheers x

Guest donna T

I think we have one inthe garage which you could have - hubby will check later. It will be a UK plug whcih will need an adaptor into the wall though - is that what you mean?

Guest fluff

Hi Donna...

Yes I think so...that way I can still plug in all my UK appliances and only have to use one converter at the mains? Is that what you mean?

Thanks x

If Donna hasn't got hers anymore, I have one, we brought all of ours just in case, so you are more than welcome to have it.

Guest Diane

If you're anywhere on this side of town (North East) we have a few so could easily lend you one.

It's one of the things we always advise people to make sure they bring with them - so handy just having to change the one plug that goes into the wall!

Give us a shout if you're local and I'll drop it round to you.

Diane

We have an extra UK plug you could have---hubs cut it off something else and replaced with an Aussie plug; my hubs could actually cut your cord and replace if you wanted...he's an IT guy so you wouldn't have to worry it would be dodgy.

Guest lovebeijgo

success grows out of struggles to overcome difficulties.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel WoW Power Leveling now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!