Guest The Angus Clan

One step closer!

Guest The Angus Clan

Just to say we got word this morning that we are through Vetassess! If this is exciting , I dread to think what we will be like when we get that visa! About to lodge app for state sponsorship - another step closer!

That's good news for you. It's the little steps forward that will sustain you in this process.

Where are you in your photo? It looks kind of sunny.

Guest The Angus Clan
    That's good news for you. It's the little steps forward that will sustain you in this process.

Where are you in your photo? It looks kind of sunny.

Sydney .....and boy do I wish I was back there now!! It's freezing here!!! ( and that photo was Sydney last July !) Spent a month in Oz last summer , between Sydney , Brisbane & Cairns (hence our desire to up sticks!).

Guest anniewo

Hi I am new to the site.Live at South Plympton too but hubby comes from Falkirk where I too lived and worked for 12 years so I guess I have something in common with you both.

Guest anniewo

God, don't know where I sent my reply!! Think I sent a report instead!!

Guest anniewo

Any hoo, lived here 21 years, could have moved lots of times but it is so central to the Bay,City, Hills. Kids went to and still go to Sacred Heart,primary school,St Anthonys

You're right about it being soooo well placed. It is the thing that stopped us moving, even though we could have done with a few more rooms. My girls are at Annesley, so the tram is very handy. My son left school last yr. The kids can get around everywhere easily by themselves.

Guest anniewo

Nice to talk to you, will log on again soon,Daughter is back from volley ball and is kicking me off. Anne

Guest The Angus Clan
    Hi I am new to the site.Live at South Plympton too but hubby comes from Falkirk where I too lived and worked for 12 years so I guess I have something in common with you both.

You lived in Falkirk.. small world! Whereabouts? We are in Brightons.

Guest anniewo

I come from Manchester, hubby came from Stenhousemuir, we lived at Carron before we migrated.We know quite a few people from Falkirk area.How old are you and your kids?Might be able to put you in touch with a few folk.