Guest ali@51

Alchol Emergency!!!!!!!

Guest ali@51

Hi All,

We need some info on booze. Dispite Morgan having 5 weeks on his own he decided, quite unreasonably, to become t-total for the whole of the 5 weeks. So when i arrived he couldn't even answer the question what is a clean skin? and where do you get them from? So if anyone could answer the quesiton befor Sat night rolls round it would be greatly apriciated.:wubclub:. Thanks in advance from a very thirsty me!

P.S has to be a cleanskin Morgan to tight to treat me 2 a proper bottle!!!!!!

Hi Ali, hope you are all recovered from your flight n arrival and enjoying being a together family again.

Cleanskins are bottles of wine that are unlabelled, they are cheaper than labelled. Go to the drive through bottle shop at the Highway on Anzac Highway. You can get park n get out as well if you want to go into the shop part. It's fairly big there and you should get a choice.

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

Cleanskins are usually the end of a batch/run/stock of wine and to clear them out they are unlabelled and hence cheaper, just because they are a cleanskin does not mean they are a cheap and nasty wine, I have seen cleanskins at $4- $50 plus, a bottle a lot of wineries will happily let you sample before you buy,

Cheers

Guzzler

Guest smit

Go in Dan Murphys if there is one near you!............Just a small selection.

Guest Guest75
    Go in Dan Murphys if there is one near you!............Just a small selection.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I'm like a kid in a toy shop there!!!

There is always a good selection of cleanskins.

Guest ali@51

Hi All

Thanks for that info it will help greatly tonight!

Sarah thanks for that must catch up once I have done all the jobs morgan wants me to!!

Rachel we are enjoying being back together I dont know if i'm getting over the jet lag or not because pippa has come done with a coughy wheezy bug and is up half the nights. Predictably Morgan has gone to sleep with Joe!!! the poor lad needs his sleep:arghh: