A Day on the Green

flossybeth

Bryan Adams is playing at A Day on the Green this year http://www.adayonthegreen.com.au/catalogue/attr/merchant_id/1323/product_id/3149/category_id/543/form_name/view_product

and Onkaparinga Council are offering $10 off early booked tickets https://www.facebook.com/cityofonkaparinga?fref=nf for residents.

Thing is do I buy a couple and deal with the disappointment if he doesn't sing Everything I Do...

We have just booked our tickets, if you have insurance with AAMI they are offering a presale which has just gone on sale. I am pretty sure Bryan will sing Everything I Do. I saw him at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre a couple of years ago and have seen him in the UK several times and he always puts on a great concert.

We have also booked Simply Red again through the AAMI presale and it is at Leconfield Winery at McLaren Vale, the same as Bryan Adams.

We've got tickets to both Simply Red and Bryan Adams as well. Liked the venue when we saw Lionel Richie there before. Went to a decent gig at Arkabar last Saturday night, New Romantics, who did mainly 80s stuff. Going to Flaming Sambucas Abba show at Highbury Hotel next Saturday. Love a good cheesy night and loved this show last time.

• 4 months later...
We've got tickets to both Simply Red and Bryan Adams as well.

Out of interest, did you get caught up in the traffic queues for Simply Red? We were queuing from 3.30pm to 5.00pm along the main street in McLaren Vale (usually about a 5 min journey) and ended up missing Natalie Imbruglia! We have been to quite a few of The Day on the Greens in McLaren Vale, the Barossa, Clare and never seen any traffic issues before. Apparently there had been a change this year and there was only one way in! One of the traffic attendants told us she went out for lunch and it took her an hour to get back.

Lets hope they get it sorted out for Bryan Adams.

PS - Tina Arena and Simply Red were brilliant as usual.

Edited by Jessica Berry