Guest Nick11

Thanx Libby

Guest Nick11

You're a true superstar for organising today. We all very much appreciated it and had a great time. Lovely meal and good company.

Sorry I rushed off at the end but my head felt like it was going to explode - 4 nurofen later and I'm okay

Personally I think I ate a dodgy cracker!

Cheers mate

Nick

x

Guest Nick11
    Glad you had a good time on your day out... it was very tempting.....

Nick, the nurse in me says..... hmmm 4 nurofen?

Sorry miss -feel great now!

As I said these crackers on wine tasting tours have a lot to answer for!

Guest guest569

Any interesting stories to share about ???

A few sore heads in the morning maybe??

My wife wants to come next time so keep us posted.

Guest Nick11
    Any interesting stories to share about ???

A few sore heads in the morning maybe??

My wife wants to come next time so keep us posted.

AAHH that would be telling!!!

There was a guy there who kept telling us to trust him he was a doctor - didn't believe him though!

No sore head for me girls - just tucked into my orange and jaffa liquer - bloody lovely

Nick

x

Oh yes "Trust me I'm a Doctor" - fantastic, had me in stitches!!!!

Here's a pic of all of us! It was a fun day out. Thanks Libby for organising the event.

Everyone who came along were lovely and it was great to put faces to names. Looks like a few friendships were formed too.

GirlsDayOut24May2008.jpg

Guest donna T

What a fantastic day out - good to meet new people and catch up with friends.

Libby - you did a great day organising us rabble and even managed to get us in at Cockatoo Ridge on request.

Can't wait to try the choccie port warmed up - yuummmmm

Glad I had the doctor in the house last night :biglaugh:

Hey Lib,

Thanks for a fab day out....great to meet you all, new and old friends!!! Had a great day and will remember it as my first big day out!!!!

Thanks

Steph

Guest Roo1

Thanks Libby and thanks to all the girls for making it such an enjoyable day out.

I'm ashamed to say I was in bed by 9.15pm. All day drinking just does me in! (But not too much that I couldn't pour myself a drink of Chocolate Mead before bed).

Did anyone take a pic of all the booze we bought? Can you post that on here, as you should have seen the guys faces when we off loaded it! Priceless!!

Thanks Moosh for putting the photo up. We all look relatively sober on that one!

Judi x

Guest donna T

I have got a piccie but don't know how to get it onto here - any help please!

Guest Nick11

6 bottles for $15 - think we cleaned out the winery!

Guest Mrs NPB

Thanks Libby I had good fun & so glad that you weren't out of pocket:jiggy:

Guest JPT07

Hi ladies, many thanks Libby for organising a great day out. The fridge is now nicely stocked up!! Mum and I had a really good time.

Lorna.;)

Guest graandjac

Yeah thanks Lib that was a fab day - reckon I won the drunkest award this time!!!!! :wacko: Me and the grapes have never ever agreed and after yesterday I think I'll stick to the beers hun!!!!!!

Nice to meet the girls also they're a great bunch.

Jac xxx

Guest Nick11
    Yeah thanks Lib that was a fab day - reckon I won the drunkest award this time!!!!! :wacko: Me and the grapes have never ever agreed and after yesterday I think I'll stick to the beers hun!!!!!!

Nice to meet the girls also they're a great bunch.

Jac xxx

Hi Jac - did Libby ever give you a straight answer as to wether she bought Alfie over from the uk?

Thought you were great

Nick

x

Guest Rossetti's

It looks like you had a great day, just the sort of thing i would enjoy,we are not yet in Oz but are hoping to come in Oct so will hopefully be able to come along to one of your days out.

Keri 27

Kenny 28

Finley 5

Harry 2

Guest Guzzler&Sas

rats! just typed a great long report on the day, pressed submit and lost the lot - site is very slow tonight!

Anyway, it was congratulating Libby - thanks, blah, blah. Great to see folks, thanks for making the effort everyone etc.

Thought that I might open another bottle this evening and had a few when I got back on saturday - could someone email me photos (for those who have my email address!) so I can get copies.

It would be good to get another date sorted for another day out and perhaps someone could volunteer - I would love to do it, but don't get on here enough now ... Donna, Angela, Judi, Nichola???? What about aftrnoon theatre trip and dinner - we could start saving now?? But that is probably another thread to start someone???

Anyway off to crack a cork of the red stuff, fallen in love with it again!

Lots of love - cheers girls!

Sas

xxx

PS Fingers crossed, I don't lose this reply!

Guest Libby1971

As ever ladies, I am humbled by your thanks.

All I can say is that you are soooooo worth it!

I have placed an advertisement for a new social secretary as I feel I have done my bit for the ladies of Adelaide. I look forward to paying for a seat on the theatre trip.

Libby

Guest Nick11
    rats! just typed a great long report on the day, pressed submit and lost the lot - site is very slow tonight!

Anyway, it was congratulating Libby - thanks, blah, blah. Great to see folks, thanks for making the effort everyone etc.

Thought that I might open another bottle this evening and had a few when I got back on saturday - could someone email me photos (for those who have my email address!) so I can get copies.

It would be good to get another date sorted for another day out and perhaps someone could volunteer - I would love to do it, but don't get on here enough now ... Donna, Angela, Judi, Nichola???? What about aftrnoon theatre trip and dinner - we could start saving now?? But that is probably another thread to start someone???

Anyway off to crack a cork of the red stuff, fallen in love with it again!

Lots of love - cheers girls!

Sas

xxx

PS Fingers crossed, I don't lose this reply!

I'll be honest Sarah - having seen what Libby went through organising the last trip - especially with people dropping out etc - can't say I'm that keen on taking on the responsibility.

Nickx