Xmas lunch ideas/ venue

kadina

Just putting it out there really to get some feedback hubby has to work Xmas day arvo so was thinking might be nice to have Xmas Lunch out or somewhere different this year we have 2 kids any ideas would be appreciated thanks would save me washing up too as I have the evening just me and the kids

If its a nice day why not Christmas picnic in the park. Not sure how old your kids are though, perhaps too old for this?

http://playandgo.com.au/index.php/tusmore-park-paddling-pool-more-review/

We love Tusmore, has lots of shade, the fab paddling pool, tennis courts and a small play area. Plus lots of open space to run round in, toilets (tho take your own loo roll just in case) and is a lovely place to pass the afternoon. We spent New years there this year, family picnic, took the mini croquet set, kids splashed, grown ups chilled. We also have done Easter there and whenever else for an afternoon when we feel like it. For a special occasion I head to the Central Market, stock up on some lovely cold meats, fancy cheeses, flat breads, dips fruits and a few smashing puds like a salted caramel cronut :cute: Pack it all in a hamper and away we go.

I'm trying to see if we can spend one of the days over Christmas or NY having a family get together there this year.

Thank you a fab idea I have ventured over to thus more and forgot that place it's fab

If its a nice day why not Christmas picnic in the park. Not sure how old your kids are though, perhaps too old for this?

http://playandgo.com.au/index.php/tusmore-park-paddling-pool-more-review/

We love Tusmore, has lots of shade, the fab paddling pool, tennis courts and a small play area. Plus lots of open space to run round in, toilets (tho take your own loo roll just in case) and is a lovely place to pass the afternoon. We spent New years there this year, family picnic, took the mini croquet set, kids splashed, grown ups chilled. We also have done Easter there and whenever else for an afternoon when we feel like it. For a special occasion I head to the Central Market, stock up on some lovely cold meats, fancy cheeses, flat breads, dips fruits and a few smashing puds like a salted caramel cronut :cute: Pack it all in a hamper and away we go.

I'm trying to see if we can spend one of the days over Christmas or NY having a family get together there this year.

Snifter - it is probably one of my favourite parks as it is not used that much by the public apart from Summer time!

I go there 3 times a week with my little bunch of children that I teach and we love to go exploring!!!

We rarely see people at this park - most go to the neighbouring park 'Hazelwood Park' - which is a wonderful park too but on a much larger scale!

Christmas at Tusmore sounds delightful!!