I am looking for a Junior Technical IT Officer for my technical services business based on the edge of the city at my office on Fullarton Road, I will be posting an add on Seek over the next few days but thought I would put it up here first to see if there is any interest.

This role would really suit a technically minded person that may have interest in marketing and has an extraverted personality, being able to build relationships with business customers is a necessity.

Concept Data is an innovative IT company that aims to deliver outstanding customer support services and cloud centric solutions to business and education clients across South Australia.

Concept Data offers a fantastic opportunity to start or develop your IT career. Exceptional performance will be rewarded and growth opportunities offered to high performing individuals.

Key Responsibilities

• Logging of support requests and customer interactions within the back office system.
    • Providing telephone and onsite customer support.
    • Determining the appropriate point at which to escalate support requests.
    • Supporting and participating in infrastructure projects and rollouts.
    • Carrying out onsite electrical ‘test and tag’ work (training provided).
    • Responsibility for website updates and social media marketing strategy.

Requirements

• Exceptional communication skills, supported by excellent written and spoken English.
    • An energetic, motivated and organised approach.
    • Technical minded with a keen interest in cloud based technologies and general IT products.
    • Ambition to succeed and further enhance your technical and interpersonal skills.
    • Current driving licence. (own transport would be useful).

If this position is of interest please email your resume with a brief covering letter addressing the position requirements to recruitment@conceptdata.com.au

Cheers

Hi GaryP, I tried to send my CV to your email but it bounced.

It seems the email address you've posted is incorrect.

I'm kinda interested for the role. Let me know.

Hi, sorry about the non working email address, I have now added that address and it should work. Please try again.

Many thanks

Gary