WANTED - Junior IT Technical Officer

GaryP

I am looking for a Junior Technical IT Officer for my technical services business based on the edge of the city at my office on Fullarton Road, I will be posting an add on Seek over the next few days but thought I would put it up here first to see if there is any interest.

This role would really suit a technically minded person that may have interest in marketing and has an extraverted personality, being able to build relationships with business customers is a necessity.

Concept Data is an innovative IT company that aims to deliver outstanding customer support services and cloud centric solutions to business and education clients across South Australia.

Concept Data offers a fantastic opportunity to start or develop your IT career. Exceptional performance will be rewarded and growth opportunities offered to high performing individuals.

Key Responsibilities

• Logging of support requests and customer interactions within the back office system.
  • Providing telephone and onsite customer support.
  • Determining the appropriate point at which to escalate support requests.
  • Supporting and participating in infrastructure projects and rollouts.
  • Carrying out onsite electrical ‘test and tag’ work (training provided).
  • Responsibility for website updates and social media marketing strategy.

Requirements

• Exceptional communication skills, supported by excellent written and spoken English.
  • An energetic, motivated and organised approach.
  • Technical minded with a keen interest in cloud based technologies and general IT products.
  • Ambition to succeed and further enhance your technical and interpersonal skills.
  • Current driving licence. (own transport would be useful).

If this position is of interest please email your resume with a brief covering letter addressing the position requirements to recruitment@conceptdata.com.au

Cheers