Jessica Berry

Bananarama announce Australian tour

I saw this. OMG Bananarama!

That brings back memories.

There are plenty of bands visiting Adelaide aren't there....

I have dug out my Bananarama Greatest Hits CD and been playing it in the car!

Agreed, there is a lot going off in Adelaide, mind you we always find there is plenty to see and do...in December we have tickets to Sam Smith and Hugh Jackman and then next year so far we have booked to see Ghost the Musical which is making its Australian Premiere in Adelaide, Simply Red (A Day on the Green), Bananarama, Groupe F at Adelaide Oval which looks like it will be an impressive sight, Bryan Adams (another Day on the Green) and The Graduate with Jerry Hall which was advertised this week, I suspect after the publicity (or it could be a coincidence) about her relationship with Rupert Murdoch!

Had a great night out at Bananarama last night and a good singalong! Wang Chung were one of the support acts and they were very good and did a great rendition of Cutting Crew (I just) Died in your arms.

Had a great night out at Bananarama last night and a good singalong! Wang Chung were one of the support acts and they were very good and did a great rendition of Cutting Crew (I just) Died in your arms.

I was driving home just now and that Cutting Crew song came on on the radio. Gotta love Mix :smile:

Glad you had a good night :)

Edited by snifter
    typo

I was driving home just now and that Cutting Crew song came on on the radio. Gotta love Mix :smile:

Glad you had a good night :)

I have been Wang Chunging this morning ha ha!!!!

I was there too! To be honest I thought The Chantoozies and Wang Chung were way better than Bananarama. Keren looked like she really couldn't be bothered but it was still a really fun night and had a good boogie. Agree the Cutting Crew song was awesome. One of my favourite 80s songs!

I was there too! To be honest I thought The Chantoozies and Wang Chung were way better than Bananarama. Keren looked like she really couldn't be bothered but it was still a really fun night and had a good boogie. Agree the Cutting Crew song was awesome. One of my favourite 80s songs!

Totally agree with your review. The Chantoozies and Wang Chung were having a ball, but I did think Bananarama almost looked a bit embarrassed about singing a few of their songs, even though we all loved them. How funny were the 3 guys dressed up as prisoners!

Haha yeah they were hilarious! And the guy dressed as Boy George! I expected a lot more people to be dressed up in legwarmers etc but they weren't (so I was glad I hadn't either!) :-D

Reckon the concert is stalking me! :biggrin: Went to see Deadpool at the movies (good film) and Wang Chung are part of the soundtrack and then one of The Chantoozies (the one in the middle from Adelaide) has just come into Neighbours!!!!!