I stand corrected!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Originally Posted by sarahsmartiepants viewpost.gif

I mean NO offence by this but.......do you believe people dont get shot here? People dont get raped, murdered. The guy getting shot in tescos is terrible, but I am sorry those terrible things happen here too.

sarah

who mentioned raped,mureded i didnt!

i know them bad things happen there too ok

its not haven where you are BUT belive me

I know in my heart its going to be better for my kids

this city/country is crap, imagain what our kids would be up to in 10 years time

kids have been shot dead just going to trainging for football etc age 12

you just have to look at a person here and youve had it!!!shot dead or stabbed to death

sorry but i am sick to bloody death of **** that is happening my area.

I know it happens over there because of all the information everyone it goes on but VERY mildy

:unsure:

sue 34 david 32 louis 10 samuel 7 charlie 4 harry 1:wubclub:

I stand corrected Sue!

sarah

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I put that in this new thread becuse the thread that bit came from was locked so I could not reply to Sue.

As for Rachies powerleveling bit, I'm not too sure, something to do with a hacker I think, probably if we type the words enough the world will end or our comps will get hacked!! How paranoid am I?????????? This is the second time I have typed this the first time my internet connection went sqiffy!

Guest Django
So why can't I find the thread that was locked???

Has it all been deleted.

Jo

No its still there. Tim locked it as it was turning nasty. We all like a debate and differing views but I don't think any of us want to read a slanging match. :nah:

Pete

Guest sarahsmartiepants
No its still there. Tim locked it as it was turning nasty. We all like a debate and differing views but I don't think any of us want to read a slanging match. :nah:

Pete

I do!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: