Lil Bev

Tiler needed

Hi,

I'm looking for a tiler to give me a quote on some work required in a new build home at Seaford Meadows. Works will be required around June 2016 for 54sqm.

Any tilers or recommendations?

Cheers,

Bev

Guest Guest14361

I'm not a tiler but a question, is the 54 sq metres just lay or lay and supply the tiles aswell. Depending on the actual tiler, time and layout all will give different quotes but a ball park figure for just lay will be around $2k, my daughter just had nearly the same amount done. Have alook on Gumtree and ask to go visit recent jobs

I'm not a tiler but a question, is the 54 sq metres just lay or lay and supply the tiles aswell. Depending on the actual tiler, time and layout all will give different quotes but a ball park figure for just lay will be around $2k, my daughter just had nearly the same amount done. Have alook on Gumtree and ask to go visit recent jobs

The 54 sqm is just for lay as we'll purchase the tiles. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have a look on Gumtree. Who did your daughter use if you don't mind me asking?

Guest Guest14361
    The 54 sqm is just for lay as we'll purchase the tiles. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have a look on Gumtree. Who did your daughter use if you don't mind me asking?

Here's his number 0430937533

Hi I'm coming to Adelaide in April for 3 months and staying with friends in Seaford Meadows (Gary & Carrie - Scottish Couple)you probably won't know them.

I am a tiler to trade in Scotland and would be happy to have a look and give you a quote.

Im looking to find a route to being sponsored in my trade to get a Visa while I'm over.

regards

Scott

There would be no point in you giving a quote if you don't have a visa to work. You can't legally do the work, would have no liability insurance etc.