flossybeth

Christmas Invite

:xmas10:It's that time of year where I make our 'annual' (well I've done it every year we've been here, even if that's only 4 times) invitation to anyone who might be on their own, or a family used to a big Christmas or someone newly arrived and struggling to feel at all Christmassy with temperatures so high you could cook your turkey in your car or anyone really.

We are a family of 5 (our children are now 14, 13 & 10) and this year we have my mum with us, we're based in the south and generally take turkey sandwiches to the beach for lunch and are planning a barbecue for tea (Mum wants to go all Aussie). You're welcome to join us for any or all of Christmas day, if you'd like the company.:xmas12:

We may join you... not too sure at this stage, i too have a mum, but she's quite old and not too sure she will like the idea.

But, i think it is a wonderful idea. We are in sheidow park anyway, whereabouts are you guys?

awww that's so sweet. I came here wondering if I should check if anything is going on as I'll be alone.

which beach are you going to? I was planning to go to the beach and just observe the goings on

Hi Bel and Tully; forgot to check back!

We're heading to Maslin; we live in McLaren Vale so it's our closest. If you wanted to join us you really would be welcome - pm me and I'll let you have my mobile number and that way I can let you know our timings a little better.

Heyya

Thanks flossy but I don't have my own transport so I shall go hang about Glenelg.

Really appreciate the offer though! Hope you have a great Christmas!!