Bailey

New M&S website for Australians - all in $'s

Hi All

Just received an email from M&S (as I'm a regular customer..lol) that they have got a New Website for OZ. It is in Oz dollars and you can still return goods by paying a local address amount within Oz and they will pick up the difference.

I'm ploughing my way through the Oz sight as we speak. I am a regular purchaser via UK and always take advantage of their free delivery to OZ...

Thought this may be useful info for some people

ENJOY!

Edited by NicF
    removed incorrect link

Hi, I've removed the link as it just pointed to your gmail login screen. I tried to find the site myself but couldn't seem to find it.

I've been thinking about this. Are you sure the email was from M&S? I'd be wary that it was some kind of scam, but then I'm a huge cynic like that and could just be being ultra cautious.

ETA - done a bit more digging and it looks like it is genuine (well it's on the M&S facebook page so lets hope it is). The website link for anyone that wants it is http://www.marksandspencerlondon.com/au

Edited by NicF
    added a bit

OMG thank you for checking....normally I always check out links and in this situation I didn't...

I really appreciate that you removed it!

I recently ordered from M&S UK (my first order to be sent out to Australia) and we were very impressed with the service. We were looking for some items of a specific colour and after looking and looking in Adelaide and getting no where, we decided to see if M&S had any and they did. The order seemed to whizz here, even though it was leading up to Christmas, very efficient.

Hi all,

I also got the email as I have been ordering from M&S for the last two years. I find the quality of their clothing much better than certain shops here!!! Most of the time I get the order within 7 days so it is fantastic as far as I am concerned. Next also deliver very promptly too. Just need M&S now to send their sarnies and I will be very happy !!!:biggrin:

Next and Boden have dedicated Aus websites already but I still use the UK M&S one too - it should mean a slightly speedier service and hopefully returns will be less of an issue (I've put off ordering occasionally just because I wasn't sure about sizing or colour).