Jessica Berry

It's time to get South Australia back to work!

yep....food , shelter and clothing- three industries that will always be with us

I've noticed there is always work for people who can cook (-esp. for functions, small or large); or do quality work on the family home / garden; or they prepared to do one off garments and /or clothing alterations. Add in a commitment to do a few hours home care per day and there's plenty of opportunity left

(-And yes, you can build up your income gradually, without losing all your benefits safety net).

JB

yep....food , shelter and clothing- three industries that will always be with us

I've noticed there is always work for people who can cook (-esp. for functions, small or large); or do quality work on the family home / garden; or they prepared to do one off garments and /or clothing alterations. Add in a commitment to do a few hours home care per day and there's plenty of opportunity left

(-And yes, you can build up your income gradually, without losing all your benefits safety net).

JB

I have recently started hearing this service advertised on Cruise 1323 and the lady has a real strong pommie accent, it certainly makes me remember the advert/name of the business/what services are offered.

http://www.britishmaid.com.au/