lifelivelv

Southern mom's!!

Hi all

I am 35 years old and I have a 3 year old little girl. We live in the morphett vale area. I was wondering if any mom's fancied meeting up some time for a play date. *

We have been here since November and are in need of some company!*

Thanks*

Emma*

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Welcome to the forum. We have a few members down that way, I'm sure someone would love to meet up.

Hey

I am in the same area, I am 27 and I have a 4 year old girl :-) I work midweek but i am off tomorrow or can catch up one weekend. We have been here near on 2 years now x

Hi Ashleigh

That would be great! I can meet up tomorrow if you fancy it. Have you any ideas where to meet, maybe soft play at christies beach? There's no way my little girl will sit still!

I don't think I'm able to pm at the minute. x

Hi snifter

Thanks for that I will contact city girl.

Hopefully I am going to arrange something with Ashleigh for tomorrow and maybe you could come along to. x

Great if you can arrange for tomorrow with Ashleigh :) We are out tomorrow in Stirling for the Tour Down under stage but would love to meet up another time.

Hi live lifelive Emma!! I'm same area as you been here few years now with kids around similar age snd myself always up for a coffee getting so bored now can't wait for kids to go back!!! Pm me as I'm unable to for some reason

Is this forum working none of my posts are coming up?

Welcome to the forum. Because you are a new user your first few posts have to be approved by a moderator before they will appear. It's also why you can't send a PM at the moment.

Hi porkpie

Thanks for your reply it would be great to meet up!

I'm trying to pm you but it's not going through for some reason. I have already sent a couple of p m's today and they went through fine. I'll keep on trying.

Emma