RachelP

G'day fellow Poms!

G'day all, I used to use this forum many years ago (11 ish) after we moved to Adelaide. We've been here long enough that I might be able to help with the answers to some questions and as I'm now a stay-at-home mum I sometimes have time to use the computer (ha ha!!).

I look forward to chatting!

Hello (again) and welcome (back) :smile:

Glad you found the forum again. Its been through a few changes since those early days :cute: I'm figuring you were probably one of the early wave of members sometime soon after the forum first opened. Its changed ownership since then and has had a few revamps style wise too.

Be lovely to have your input for our membership. Look forward to reading you round the forum.

I've been in and out this forum over the years too, feel I could offer a thing or two to newbies since I abused the forum before arriving, ie asking a million questions, and then a million more!!!

I've been in and out this forum over the years too, feel I could offer a thing or two to newbies since I abused the forum before arriving, ie asking a million questions, and then a million more!!!

Welcome back!

Another viewpoint and additional info is more than welcome :smile: