Last Post before we go!

Guest louiesmum

Guest louiesmum

Hi all,

This will propbably be my last post before we go!!! I cannot believe its actually happening! House is mayhem, stress levels what can I say best not check my blood pressure!! Movers are comming in on Wednesday & Thursday,completion on the house on Friday, party Friday night. Then flying out on 4th via Hong Kong, arrive Adelaide 10th June! We have secured a furnished apartment on West Beach, looks nice fingers crossed its ok!! We will try & post in Hong Kong, if I can work it out. if not when we arrive in Adelaide!! Eeeek how scary!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest caoimhe

Hi Michele,

I hope everything goes really well for you all and you have a safe and fun journey

Good luck with your new life :wubclub:

Jacqueline

Guest Django

Oooh the excitement. Bet you can't wait and all the flaffing around with tha visa and stuff seem sooooo worthwhile now. Good luck to you and have a good flight. Will look forward to hearing from you on your travels.

All the best

Pete

Good luck for the flight. West Beach is a nice beach and the local shopping centre is West Lakes. Enjoy Hong Kong, and look out the plane window on your approach to the airport when you get here, count the swimming pools, cos the airport is slap in the middle of suburbs and you'll probably fly in over land.

Fingers crossed you don't pick up any unwanted baggage in Hong Kong, my sis got a bit of a tummy bug, but she may have got it on the plane going in to HONG kONG.

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:Good luck guys , nearly there ,hope you have a great flight , and give us a call when you arrive.....Cheers graham & jacqui

Guest mOZzy

ohhhh i hope i haven't missed you!! (we've only just come back today ...:goofy:)

finally the day is approaching quickly for you!!

hope the packing goes smoothly and that you'll find adelaide without any detours ;)

keep the barbie warm for us :cute:

Guest Trakki

Good luck with it all, how exciting, hopefully won't be too long before we are posting a similar post.

Keep in touch and look forward to hearing all about our travels

Guest Sharon and Paul

Hi MICHELE, Have fun , enjoy Hong Kong i thouhgt it was a mad house there . If you don't drive , your be ok, still an interesting place and the thought of going on to OZ must be great ?. ATB Paul

Hi all,

This will propbably be my last post before we go!!! I cannot believe its actually happening! House is mayhem, stress levels what can I say best not check my blood pressure!! Movers are comming in on Wednesday & Thursday,completion on the house on Friday, party Friday night. Then flying out on 4th via Hong Kong, arrive Adelaide 10th June! We have secured a furnished apartment on West Beach, looks nice fingers crossed its ok!! We will try & post in Hong Kong, if I can work it out. if not when we arrive in Adelaide!! Eeeek how scary!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck guys, hope it all runs smoothly and looking forward to meeting you again but this time down under. Think of us as u land as we will be taking off:goofy:

Guest steve&tracy

good luck with the flight and the last bits to sort out. We are flying out on the 4th july.we must meet up when we get there. All the best. see you soon.

Guest Kiki

Hi Michelle:wubclub:

Have a safe trip Wow hasnt time flown. Get Louie to PM Max when you get settled and he can tell us what its like.

Bon voyage

Kimberley xx