paulandkerry

Fish & Chip Shop Glenelg

Hi All,

A little while back I recall seeing a post about a fish & chip shop in Glenelg opened by ex-pats.

Can anyone tell me where this is please?

We're thinking of having fish and chips at the beach tonight with the rellies.

Thanks in advance.

Kerry

2 days too late and a little to the south but the best chips we've found are the ones in Port Noarlunga, although Normanville could give them a run for their money.

2 days too late and a little to the south but the best chips we've found are the ones in Port Noarlunga, although Normanville could give them a run for their money.

I do agree!

I go to Jimmies in Port Noarlunga quite often (he knows my order!). I like to take the grandkids down to the beachfront seating area, about 100 metres away. Wish that there were more seating areas!

You can phone up and order a parcel of chips for just a few dollars...not frozen chips!

The Port Noarlunga Hotel...the pub across the road does a good chip and cheap meals too (cheaper meals are the specials in the bar section). You can order takeaways form the bar section and get the same food as the restaurant side except cheaper!

What's the place in Normanville? Is it the place next to the really good pie shop?

I do agree!

I go to Jimmies in Port Noarlunga quite often (he knows my order!). I like to take the grandkids down to the beachfront seating area, about 100 metres away. Wish that there were more seating areas!

You can phone up and order a parcel of chips for just a few dollars...not frozen chips!

The Port Noarlunga Hotel...the pub across the road does a good chip and cheap meals too (cheaper meals are the specials in the bar section). You can order takeaways form the bar section and get the same food as the restaurant side except cheaper!

What's the place in Normanville? Is it the place next to the really good pie shop?

An Jimmies our favourite he smiles and says plenty of salt and vinegar as soon as he sees is We normally take them up on the point and enjoy !