Can anyone help?

Guest warrenwilkins

Guest warrenwilkins

We are arriving in Adelaide on the 8th May. We need a short term rental property when we arrive. Does anyone have any useful links as we are finding it very hard to find anything for that date?

Guest dglamoore

auseelife.com.au is another private rental

We arrive next week and are staying at Woodcroft Caravan park whcih looks like a good base to start with 8) both kprentals and auseelife were full when we arrive :(

Lisa

Guest warrenwilkins

Thank you both. We have just rented a lovely looking house for the first couple of weeks with kprentalsinoz.com. They were very helpful and it was all so easy. Now we cannot wait until the 8th of May. Cheers. :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest victoriawhite

Hi

I have a small rental that you might be interested in, we are Brits that have been here just a year now and we are interested in helping people when they first get here through a 'Meet, Greet and Stay' kind of thing!

Let me know if I can help!

thanks

Victoria

• 2 weeks later...