wozzie2202

removals completed today...phew

Well after all the stressing, I can breathe a sigh of relief as we bid adieu to our household contents...next stop Adelaide. It was touch and go as to whether it would all get in the container and we had to offload our girls' bikes, a desk and my poor ironing board :rolleyes:but a small price to pay as we got everything else in...now camped out on mattresses for the next 4 weeks:yes:..at least the house will be easy to keep clean and it now feels like the adventure has truly begun..any advice on good places to buy kids bikes when we get there??

Sarah

Lots of options for bikes. Wait till you have had time to catch your breath and see where you are staying then should find somewhere to get new bikes.

Fwiw if you just want cheapy ones then Target, KMart and places like that will be fine. If you want to spend a bit more for a decent one then places like Bernie Jones on Diagonal Rd, Tailwind Cycles at O Halloran Hill and so on to choose from.

Edited by snifter
    typo

Well after all the stressing, I can breathe a sigh of relief as we bid adieu to our household contents...next stop Adelaide. It was touch and go as to whether it would all get in the container and we had to offload our girls' bikes, a desk and my poor ironing board :rolleyes:but a small price to pay as we got everything else in...now camped out on mattresses for the next 4 weeks:yes:..at least the house will be easy to keep clean and it now feels like the adventure has truly begun..any advice on good places to buy kids bikes when we get there??

Sarah

Big W ,Gumtree you will get bikes easy enough Our furniture gets uplifted 12th and 13th April just wishing it was gone so we know we're on the way Flights booked for 20th April hallelujah

Remember to Keep Calm and Carry on (or have a cup of tea!) :biggrin:

whats wrong with a large wine or two