FS: Home Theatre - Wharfedale, Yamaha etc.

orrelljet

Well, it looks like my home cinema days are, sadly, coming to an end.

Renos at home mean moving to a smaller, more open room so I'm switching to a reduced setup and...a soundbar no.gif

I therefore have a few items for sale.

No original boxes for anything, I'm afraid, but all are from a smoke and pet-free environment. I have photos so PM if interested.

Yamaha RX-V1067 - Black - SOLD

Excellent condition

All standard fare inc. YPAO mic, unused remote, FM antenna etc.

Fabulous receiver with plenty of power for even the deafest of home cinema buffs.

Full 7.1 surround and capable of decoding all modern HD audio formats. The receiver can also be split out to two separate zones for 5.1 and 2.0 sound.

Dual HDMI output means you can send video (and/or audio) to two different things (e.g. TV plus projector).

The receiver is in mint condition and has never been pushed too hard.

Supplied with manual, (unused) original remote plus FM antenna and surround setup MIC.

http://au.yamaha.com...__l/?mode=model

$550 o.n.o.

Wharfedale Pacific EVO 20 Speakers - Black Ash - SOLD

Mint speakers in clean black ash.

Bi-wirable and supplied with original spikes (I will also throw in the brass spike cups).

Fantastic speakers for both stereo or home cinema use - see my other listings for a matching centre speaker and accompanying surrounds.

Regretful sale but home renovations will mean they are just too large for the new room.

N.B. One of the speakers has two broken "pins", for the front grille; I used blu tac instead and there is no effect on the sound quality whatsoever.

$275 o.n.o.

Wharfedale Pacific EVO Centre - Black Ash

Mint speaker in clean black ash.

Fantastic bi-wirable speaker for home cinema use - see my other listings for matching front speakers and accompanying surrounds as well as other home cinema equipment.

Regretful sale but home renovations will mean it is just too large for the new room and too accessible by small fingered-people.

N.B. The speaker has a broken "pin", for the front grille; I used blu tac in its place and there is no effect on the sound quality whatsoever.

$150 o.n.o.

Wharfedale DX-1 Satellites - Pair, Gloss Black - SOLD

As new speakers in gloss black that have been used solely as rear effects speakers in a 5.1 surround setup - see my other listings for front speakers, centre speaker and as well as other home cinema equipment.

Small but great performing and very well reviewed speakers that will be supplied with fully-adjustable wall brackets.

Front grilles removed for the first time just to take the photos today.

Details

Description/Format Two-way closed-box system

High-Frequency Drive Unit 1 x 19mm silk dome

Mid/Bass Drive Unit 1 x 75mm woven PP cone

Frequency Response 120Hz – 20kHz ±3dB

Sensitivity (1W@1M) 84dB

Crossover Frequency 3.6kHz

Recommended Amp (RMS) 20 – 80W

Dimensions (HxWxD) 190x122x123mm

Net weight 1.8kg

$100 o.n.o.

Dinon PEW240L 108" Motorised Projector Screen - SOLD

Good budget motorised screen in excellent condition and perfect working order.

The screen is currently ceiling-mounted and can be seen working.

Supplied with RF remote and wall holder. The screen also has an inline switch box which is currently hidden behind the screen (see photos).

http://onlinedepot.com.au/index.php?id_product=25&controller=product#/screen_size-108

Although the specs claim this is a 108" screen, the viewable area is actually closer to 104" so please take that into consideration before purchasing. The screen has a 30cm top black leader.

$200 o.n.o.

PM if interested.

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg