HI.

Guest styman

Guest styman

Hi

Im new on this site, have been using ADELAIDE BRITS now for a few months and only found out about this site today.

So i just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

I have 3 boys 2 of which are in Redwood park .

I have been here for 10 months now.

Found it quiet hard and lonely most of the time,but hey i know i have to give it time.

We are from Smethwick,west midlands, rough i know.But someone has to live there.

So Yeah

HI

:notworthy:

Hi. Welcome to PIA. Not been on here long myself but have read some useful & interesting info. Everyone on here seems to be so friendly and willing to help. Sorry to hear you're having a tough time - it can be lonely in a new place. However you've got the right attitude - you know it's going to take some time. Have you tried volunteering? I believe the aussies are quite big on that. Maybe you could offer to help at a local school - listen to the children reading or something? Don't know if that's possible over there but I know it's encouraged at my girls school. That way you meet other/different people. Anyway, hang on in there & best of luck.

Wendy

Presuming you want to pm newlife, click on their pic. This will take you to their profile page. At the top there is a messaging tab. Click on it and several options will pop down. One of these will be private message. Click on that and the page you type your message on will pop up. Type out what you want and press the submit button at the bottom.

When some one sends you a pm it will notify you in the top right hand corner where there is a little box that says Hello.....

Click on that and it will take you to your inbox.

Rachel