Sallyh

Wanted: kids clothes!!! Boys age 14 plus. Girls age 8 plus.

Just posting a random wanted notice for good quality handmedowns that I can buy at reasonable prices. My dh is a full time student and I am a full time SAHM so we are on the tightest budget ever in the history of our family!! :)

So even if you don't have anything now, if in the future there's a bundle of clothes you want to sell, or the occasional item like a coat or decent jumper, please let me know. :) thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Sally - I have a 9 year old girl and I'm happy to pass on any of her clothes that no longer fit. PM me your details and next time I have a bag, I'll let you know. I don't want any money for them

I have 13 year old girl, live at Highbury. Happy to pass on any clothes. Pm your details, will let you know next time we have a sort out

We just cleared out in the school holidays.... my son is only 13 so I'd be looking at takin gyour son's cast-offs, but our daughters are 14 & 11 so I can hold to theirs next time they're declaring they've got nothing to wear.

:) I have 2 in line after my 13 1/2 yo but I need to start giving away my 9yo son's clothes. Except as he's my 3rd son it's random. Either I have to get him brand new stuff or the clothes he finally admits are too small are also worn right through!!!

I'll go through my 18-yr old son's drawers this weekend - we've benefitted in the past from other people passing stuff on, so happy to pass on anything that's in good condition. Likewise, don't want anything for it, just glad to see stuff go to a good home. I'll PM you once I've had a sort out.

How lovely. Thanks. Yes we used to get handmedowns in the uk and I have passed all my boy things to family here but never get any girl handmedowns in return from my SIL who has a daughter older than my dd :( so nowadays I find different places for the boy stuff too :)