Sign in to follow this  
Guest Libby1971

Teacher thinks up stupid songs in spare time

Guest Libby1971

OK, there was a thread that got completely hijacked recently with my rantings, like a total lunatic, about how I was trying to create new lyrics to a song to plead for a new haircut. Sadly the urge to create said new words was usually during assembly.

This week I got into trouble. I got a bit carried away during assembly and started a bit of a bop on the chair.

But I did have my hair done by Sarahsmartiepants last night. I was thinking about whether to start a thread to say she's great and suddenly during the staff meeting this afternoon, it popped into my head. Purely a moment of inspiration - I have noticed it strikes during those moments when I feel trapped or half asleep or possibly dead...

The tune is still Rescue me (original lyrics are: Rescue me, I want you in my arms Rescue me, I want your loving charms, Coz I'm lonely and I'm blue, I need you and your love too, C'mon and rescue me)

Now here we go, get your groove going people...

S-S-P

Yeah she cut my hair

Sexy me

I haven’t got a care

Coz I am gorgeous and I’m brown

With red and blonde

Gonna hit the town

Oh Very sexy me

And before you say it, yes I know I have too much time on my hands...I need a new song before next week's assembly!!!!!

Libby:jiggy:

Guest Django

Methinks you bought too much wine on the day out. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

When our container arrives with the guitar and stuff we will have to record it.;)

Pete

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    OK, there was a thread that got completely hijacked recently with my rantings, like a total lunatic, about how I was trying to create new lyrics to a song to plead for a new haircut. Sadly the urge to create said new words was usually during assembly.

This week I got into trouble. I got a bit carried away during assembly and started a bit of a bop on the chair.

But I did have my hair done by Sarahsmartiepants last night. I was thinking about whether to start a thread to say she's great and suddenly during the staff meeting this afternoon, it popped into my head. Purely a moment of inspiration - I have noticed it strikes during those moments when I feel trapped or half asleep or possibly dead...

The tune is still Rescue me (original lyrics are: Rescue me, I want you in my arms Rescue me, I want your loving charms, Coz I'm lonely and I'm blue, I need you and your love too, C'mon and rescue me)

S-S-P

Yeah she cut my hair

Sexy me

I haven’t got a care

With red and blonde

Gonna hit the town

Oh Very sexy me

And before you say it, yes I know I have too much time on my hands...I need a new song before next week's assembly!!!!!

:biglaugh: glad you like it Libby!!!

S S P!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

wish my teachers were like that when i was at school!

me thinks too much sun and wine!!;)

Guest Guzzler&Sas

S-S-P

Yeah she cut my hair

Sexy me

I haven’t got a care

With red and blonde

Gonna hit the town

Oh Very sexy me

Oh no I'm starting to think that Mupperbro wasn't that far off the mark when he went on about the standard of schools here in Oz, if the teachers are anything to go by,

Guzzler

Guest Libby1971

I luuuurrrrvvvveeee my hair SSP.

I did have a moment of panic when I got home and thought what were you thinking Libby? But I woke up this morning, couldn't focus looking in the mirror and realised I wasn't stressing. Then walked into the door.

I am scanning the airwaves looking for the new tune to jazz up. I have Stand By Me in my head at the moment. And Summer of 69.

Guest Nick11

Libby - you're defo starting to worry me!!!

Think it must be the panic of being another year older!!!!!

How many vimtos have you drank tonight sweetie?

Glad you love your hair!

Guest Libby1971

I had half a shandy to numb the shock of OHs curry. I deserved a drink!!!!! He added vinegar to a bottled sauce to spice things up a bit.

And I am not another year older YET I will have you know mrs nick11 so stop that please.

Bl**dy kids have just pulled some of fab red hairs out to prove that it is red. I know, I chose the red!!!!!!

Libby

Guest graandjac
    I had half a shandy to numb the shock of OHs curry. I deserved a drink!!!!! He added vinegar to a bottled sauce to spice things up a bit.

And I am not another year older YET I will have you know mrs nick11 so stop that please.

Bl**dy kids have just pulled some of fab red hairs out to prove that it is red. I know, I chose the red!!!!!!

Libby

Libby you go girl......the things people do for a cheep haircut...cheers Graham x