cormcvcr

Get together at my house!!

I HAVE CLOSED THIS THREAD NOW AS MY HOUSE ISN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR ANY MORE, BUT THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE REPLIED, I WILL SEE YOU GUYS ON THE 27TH JUNE.

I WILL TRY AT LATER IN THE YEAR TO HAVE ANOTHER GET TOGETHER, SO HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE MORE OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE TO MEET, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO SAY AT THIS POINT.......NO MORE PLEASE!!!!! SORRY X

Hi all you lovely PIA people,

we feel settled now and have unpacked most of our stuff, so we feel it's now time to invite you over for a drink or three. This will help us to meet you all and also for you guys to mingle with others too.

So if you are up for it, PM me for address, but it will be on the last friday in June which is the 27th for around 7pm.

I will supply nibbles and atmosphere and if you bring your lovely selves and your own drinks!

Guest natdan

Hi to you to , glad to hear you have settled , well we hope . Is adelaide as you"d thought. Hope to be there soon , our visas need to be activated before december. Have a good night in june hope you meet lots of new friends. wayne n louise.

Hi Wayne & Louise,

we did a reccie last year and thought we had a good grasp on life here, but until you live here you can't decide on areas or get a true feel of the place.

We love it, this kids are happy at school, OH is enjoying his work too. It's definately just what the doctor ordered.

As I said we came with an open mind, don't have too many high expectations, that way you won't line yourselves up for disappointments. And I don't mean that in a bad way, some things are different, some are the same, but it's more good than bad!

I have met so many fantastic people here so far and look forward to meeting more. This is an adventure and I'm going to enjoy it in everyway I possibly can.

Good Luck x

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Cornelia, Andy and kids we would of loved to have come round but we don't land until the 4th july. So hopefully we will meet up later on. Hope it all goes well.

See you all soon.

Guest donna T

Hi Cornelia

We will be there - thank you for the invite. Russ is even on day shift which means he can come too (and drive home tee hee):jiggy:

Donna x

That's brill Donna, looking forward to it already.

Oh that's bad luck Steve & Tracy, I will catch up with you guys when you arrive, just PM me when you get here and we can get something organised.

Guest mOZzy

count me in :jiggy: - haha, i wish!!

then the next one ;)

Guest caz and wayne
    Hi Cornelia, Andy and kids we would of loved to have come round but we don't land until the 4th july. So hopefully we will meet up later on. Hope it all goes well.

See you all soon.

Hi Steve and Tracy

We also leave on 2nd July and arrive on the 4th. Might see you on the plane. What route are you taking?

Carolyn

Hey,

Sounds like a great idea....very nice of you to let us party animals into your home....!! We will be there too!!!

Thanks for the invite.....

Dan and Steph

Guest Django
    We will be there too!!!

Thanks for the invite.....

Dan and Steph

Cornelia, its a good job its bring your own drink. ;):biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Django
    What are trying to say....???

12.gif

Well so I've heard ;):biglaugh:

Pete

Guest happy-jools

We arrive 4pm on the 27th So dont think we will be able to make it.

But have a drink for us - and maybe next time, if there is one.:wubclub:

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Oooh that sounds great, we will have been in Adelaide for just over 1 week then, so it would be great to meet up with some fellow poms.

Please PM me your address.

Nicky

Guest caz and wayne
    Hi all you lovely PIA people,

we feel settled now and have unpacked most of our stuff, so we feel it's now time to invite you over for a drink or three. This will help us to meet you all and also for you guys to mingle with others too.

So if you are up for it, PM me for address, but it will be on the last friday in June which is the 27th for around 7pm.

I will supply nibbles and atmosphere and if you bring your lovely selves and your own drinks!

Sounds like we're going to miss quite a party! Is your house big enough for all these people? 27th June is my last day at work and so we'll be having our own celebration in sunny Bolton.

Carolyn

great idea Cornelia - we'll be thinking about you - maybe you'll throw one for us when we get there - programme in the post today.

Moira x

Guest Django
    We arrive 4pm on the 27th So dont think we will be able to make it.

I dunno, it sounds to me like perfect timing. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

Ohhh Bum!!!

Ya know why I can't come:(

Thanks or the ironing tips though!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Ohhh Bum!!!

Ya know why I can't come:(

Thanks or the ironing tips though!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

You need a better reason than that Tyke.you cant say "you know why I cant come" and leave it at that!!!!! Especially as SOME of us a nosey!!!!!:arghh:

sarah

Guest Guest75
    You need a better reason than that Tyke.you cant say "you know why I cant come" and leave it at that!!!!! Especially as SOME of us a nosey!!!!!:arghh:

sarah

:P

Never one to back away from a challenge................

Mrs Tyke will be on hols in the UK so I would feel like a gooseberry going on my own.

I will stuck under a pile of washing and ironing (rentals) knowing my luck!!

:(