Guest cunnah10

12yr old girl had hair set fire to on train from school

Guest cunnah10

Remember i told you about my cousin's 14yr old son beaten so badly getting off train on way home from school recently!Well the latest yet another child has been attacked on the same train that cousin's son travels on to get home each day!

An innocent 12 year old girl travelling just between one station to the next where she was due to get off was set upon by a 14 yr old boy(from her school).he actually set fire to her hair!apparently she was hysterical and it was her own friend that was travelling with her who managed to phone the police and the girls dad who was at home at the nearby station and he raced to the train to find ambulance and police on the train attending his daughter who was at this stage (i've been told) hyper ventilating because she was so scared and shocked!

The person responsible for this was apparently grabbed by a member of the public also on the train and held until the police arrived!

This poor girl is now so scared she will not leave the house!Her parents are said to be absolutely disgusted and so angry that their daughter has had to go through this!

I feel so sorry for the kids who have to mix with these animals day in day out at school.It is just pot luck who the victim is that these animals choose to target to get their kicks out of!

Gill

Guest sprayer

What a horrible country we now live in. The sooner we all get out, the better. I know Australia has problems but I expect nothing as bad as this. Its like living in a ghetto.

Thats tragic, I only hope that she will recover and realise that not everybody is an idiot!!

Best wishes to her and her family x

Guest Django

Good on the member of public for acting. :notworthy:So many people would just pretend that they didn't see anything and do nothing.:mad: Hope they throw the book at the scum.:realmad:

Pete

Guest Jay&Tam

Hi just read your thread. Got Back from Adelaide on 24th, been there for three weeks. Looking through the site to catch up and saw yours.

I can't believe the evil that kids inflict on one another, its mindless cruelty.

We stayed in the CBD and there was a shooting between biker gangs on a street just around the corner the day before we arrived. I know this sounds bad and they are having problems with biker gangs over there, but its gang on gang. You dont get someone walking down the street and attacked for no reason just for the cruelty of it.

We got such a welcome response from everyone we spoke to, they are so friendly and just like the person on the train that intervened and grabbed the kid, people are not afraid to step in if something wrong is happening or even help you out just because you need a hand.

We went out in Newcastle yesterday and what a slap in the face with reality. I don't want to bad mouth the UK because i truely love this country and being British but this country is'nt what it use to be and its getting rapidly worse!!!

In my opinion if you want a decent quality of life and somewhere safe to bring up your kids leave England behind and head to Adelaide. We can't wait to get there but it will be Sept 09 the earliest.

Take care everyone

Jay & Tam.

Guest moonraker1959

Life is what you make it anywhere.I come from Adelaide and just heard some innocent guy got stabbed to death outiside a city pub there this week.No its not a horrible country we live in,its a horrible world.I suggest you stream some aussie radio stations through your computer and listen to the news.There is no getting away from the scum,its world wide!!

Guest moonraker1959

Australia is'nt what it used to be either,sorry but thats fact.

hi gill thats bloody terrible what that poor girl has been through it makes me shiver thinking about it.

Been away for the week to wales and going to pontins monday on me own with the kids(god help me)

move out in 2 weeks!!!!!!!

hope you and yours are ok speak soon gurl

suexxx