annabee541

AEPS property management feedback

snifter    80

The only mentions I can find on them are posts (I assume it's you as same user name) on numerous forums asking the exact same question the past few weeks. One person has posted the same reply on a number of these posts. Singed up a new account to reply.

I cannot not find anything via a search online on the company or the people you are asking about.

Glencoe    10
The only mentions I can find on them are posts (I assume it's you as same user name) on numerous forums asking the exact same question the past few weeks. One person has posted the same reply on a number of these posts. Singed up a new account to reply.

Sometimes this can be either the people involved trying to 'make a name' by positive reviews on forums or a 'bot'.

Not saying this is the case on this occasion but have seen this before.

snifter    80
Sometimes this can be either the people involved trying to 'make a name' by positive reviews on forums or a 'bot'.

Not saying this is the case on this occasion but have seen this before.

Yes, I had thought that when this was posted. Hence me looking into it and finding those other posts etc.

Glencoe    10
Yes, I had thought that when this was posted. Hence me looking into it and finding those other posts etc.

it seems great minds think alike :cute: