cos ur a popular person I expect. It's new software, notifications covers pms, visitor messages to your profile page, etc. You can gather friends onto your profile page same as in facebook, myspace etc. The visitor messages are public and others can read them. If you have a look at mine you will see wot i mean.

Thanks Rachie, it's becoming a bit clearer now! I think I've just asked to be your friend as well! Have never been on Facebook or anything like that, I'm a techno neanderthal!

All right, now I'm cross! Why have 19 of you visited our page and only 6 of you asked to be my friend!!!! I can see this new technology causing a LOT of angst! I feel so unloved...:sad:

Guest Django

Yes most people are quiet and reserved like me.;)

Pete

Guest jill wright
    All right, now I'm cross! Why have 19 of you visited our page and only 6 of you asked to be my friend!!!! I can see this new technology causing a LOT of angst! I feel so unloved...:sad:

You should count your self lucky I have three but after being away for a week on holiday do find it all abit different on this site I have to keep logging in for starters. Oh well thats the brits for you we don't like change:biglaugh: thats before you all cry 'oh yes we do thats why we're here'

Jill

Guest caoimhe
    and why do some of you want to be my friend????

Your lucky I only have one friend:sad::err:

Guest Nicky&Andy

:err:same here , still trying to work out how it all works:goofy::idea:ah a glass of wine might get the brain cells working, i think ive got one friend too thats if what i have done actually worked

at least it will take my mind off the house sale:nah: