Sign in to follow this  
Guest paulocon

We have a Case Officer - at last!!!

Guest paulocon

Flipping heck!!!! At last we have had that email from our agent, today to say we have been allocated a Case Officer. And we have finally been instructed to go for our meds - excited and nervous at the same time!!!

Can anyone tell me where we apply for our Police clearances - I guess it would be our nearest Police Headquarters and do we need to make an appointment or can we just call in - any advice would be great!!

Cheers

Paul

Guest betty22

HI,

congrats on your CO. You just need to contact local police, provide identity and fill in the form. Cost 10GBP can take up to 40 days.

Liz

Whoohooo!! Well done, at last!!!

Paul, this is it - it wont be long now....medicals are fine. Not sure about police checks, Im afraid OH has done everything, Ive just been sat chatting about it all on the forums.......pretty sure someone on here will have the right info for you.

Its the west midlands meet this weekend if you fancy it - I know its a long way for you to come, but theres quite a few going.....

Good luck with the last stage - keep me posted

sarahx

Guest Jane.Mason

If you go online to your local force you can get the forms from there. It's a subject Access form you need.

Jane

Hi Paul

Great news !! I just went along to our local police station they had an up to date copy ready for completing 8) it did have to be sent onto the main police headquarters afterwards, they usually take about 30 days to get the clearance note back :)

Good luck

Angela

ps get your medicals booked & shop around for a price, its surprising how much you can save :)