kadina

Air Conditioning

Hi AllHas anyone had reverse cycle air conditioning fitted recently. I have an old evaporative unit on roof that I would like replaced.Im living in Port Noarlunga so would like someone local.Thanks in advance

I had a fault with a unit and finally found someone who works on them...a local bloke (Alan). He has since installed two reverse cycle systems at my daughters place and another system at friends place in Flagstaff. All the systems were Fujitsu and he purchased them cheaper than the locally advertised prices from Harvey Norman even with the cashbacks.

I can send you his details if you like?

Are you talking about wall splits, im after ducted reverse cycle, does he do that. If he does I would like his details thanks

Tamara, I can give you a name of someone we used for a new installation. They do maintenance too. Let me know and I'll send you their details.

Tamara, I can give you a name of someone we used for a new installation. They do maintenance too. Let me know and I'll send you their details.

Thank you Emmie...that would be great.

I understand that summer is a busy period for repairs and installations but if something breaks it has to get fixed asap. I do have a spare portable roll around aircon in case there's an issue but my son borrowed it as his aircon broke down and his landlord didn't make any effort to fix it for the past 3 months!

If you could send me those details that would be wonderful...:smile:

There's a guy down here in McLaren Vale - Tim Birchall - who's pretty good; we used him a couple of years ago for a general service but he's definitely well respected locally.