Guest cunnah10

Time to drive from Seaford to Parafield?

Guest cunnah10

Well i now know it takes around 50 minutes to drive from Seaford to Adelaide!

Could you tell me how much further is Parafield?

Hubby has good chance of work in Parafield but i want to rent a house i've found in Seaford!

He would have to drive there and back each day!Is this asking too much of him?

How long do you reckon he would be driving each way?

He is used to driving on busy motorways each day here in the UK to get to work usually an hour each way but sometimes longer!

Thanks guys!

Gill

Guest stufi1997

Hi Gill,

We never actually did the drive with getting to work constraints but in my opinion there's no way, i wouldn't want to do that every day...We were staying in Ingle Farm and Parafield is a wee bit further north than that !! It's very busy at peak times....why don't you check out some of the northern suburbs if hubby has a job in Parafield there are some lovely spots there too...Try Mawson Lakes it's lovely Good Luck Fiona

Guest chippie74

hi there:- my girlfriend leanne works in salisbury next to parafield and we live in reynella and it takes her 1hr 20 on a good day and in peak time 1hr 45+. with seaford further south you could look at a extra 15 mins..hope this helps!!

hi ya i live in mawson lakes which is a lovely area to live but if you want to live in seaford why not look at getting train up here? but the road up north is south road (dont ask why as your going up north) dont know how long it will take though to drive!!!

alex