flossybeth

Post from the UK

flossybeth    85

I've noticed recently that a lot of our post coming from UK organisations (such as Student Loans, The Donkey Sanctuary!) are coming via Budapest according to the stamp label and they're taking a long time - anything up to 6 weeks to be delivered.

Anyone know why this might be?

snifter    79

Are they using Royal Mail or some other postal service? If its a different one it could be the country the mail goes through before being sent onwards?

On ‎5‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:07 PM, flossybeth said:

I've noticed recently that a lot of our post coming from UK organisations (such as Student Loans, The Donkey Sanctuary!) are coming via Budapest according to the stamp label and they're taking a long time - anything up to 6 weeks to be delivered.

Anyone know why this might be?

We had the same but it was post from the UK gov tax office 1st one went Via Holland and took 7 weeks, the second via Budapest and took 5 weeks this one contained a pin number which expired after 28 days even though we advised prior to them sending that the last letter took 7 weeks>:( another Government department that don't listen and cannot work outside the square!

PS long time since I posted hope every one down in good old Adelaide are well.