Carltons

School advice - Melbourne

Carltons    3

Hi everyone,

Exciting news for us, our visa's have finally arrived!!

Can anyone give me any advice on how to find a good school in melbourne?  We have decided to find the school and then a place to live and work around that!!  I have one child going in to Year 9 and one will have just finished GCSE's so moving to year 12 to commence A-Levels, but how does the system work?  I only appear to be able to find schools prep-12 or 9-12 etc.!

My daughter will be starting her first year in University so need to find that once schools are sorted!!  

We only have a limited time too, we are leaving in August next year, with the house going up for sale in the next few weeks!

All help appreciated and welcome, thanks in advance.

NicF    18

Welcome to the forum.  Given that this is a Poms in Adelaide site most of us on here are in Adelaide, or looking to move to Adelaide, so are probably not going to be much help finding schools in Melbourne.  You might want to try posting the same question over on our Poms in Oz site.

Carltons    3

Ha ha, didn't realise I had done that!!  We were torn between Adelaide and Melbourne, hence my viewing this forum, though have made our decision to go to Melbourne due to work opportunities!!  Thank you.

• Like 2