Guest moonraker1959

any aussies in Wiltshire?

Guest moonraker1959

Hi all,

Maybe a long shot,but wondered if there are any aussies living in Wiltshire (UK) or nearby counties for maybe get togethers or whatever?Is there an Aussies in UK equivalent website?Thanks all and look forward to hearing from folks!;)

Guest dave&jacky
    Hi all,

Maybe a long shot,but wondered if there are any aussies living in Wiltshire (UK) or nearby counties for maybe get togethers or whatever?Is there an Aussies in UK equivalent website?Thanks all and look forward to hearing from folks!;)

Hi Moonraker we are from Bristol so not that far away i am going out to Adelaide some time early July and jacky wil follow me out end of August so wont have much time to meet up so much to get sorted good luck with it all.

Dave&Jacky

Guest Aussie pat

Hi, we are in far NW Oxfordshire corner 25 miles from Swindon (Glos/Wilt/Warwickshire corner). Is that any help. I left Adelaide 13 years ago to live in UK and we are due to go back in Nov this year. Husband is british. Is that any help?

Guest moonraker1959

Hi,thanks for the thread.what part of Adelaide are you from?My husband is also british and we have just lodged his spousal visa.Do you know how long it takes to process?Are you going back to Adelaide?We are hoping to go back September.How do you post private messages on this website?maybe we could exchange phone numbers or email address's?What do you think?So many questions haha Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for contacting xxx

Guest Aussie pat

Have sent you PM. Let me know if you don't get it.

Guest moonraker1959

sorry aussie pat,I'm new to the website and don't know how to access private messages?Help?Thanks xxxx

Guest moonraker1959

Hi again,I have figured out how to access the PM,will email you in a sec ok? xxx

Hi I am a pom from Wilthshire, Salisbury in fact, living very happily in Adelaide. I have just come back from a holiday to "sunny " Salisbury. My family still live there , so it was good to see them all, but it comfirmed that I had made the right move to Adelaide. Where abouts in Wiltshire are you ?

Sherilyn