hi i'm new to the site my name is natasha

julie-ruth

Guest njacinthebox

hiya all of u im Tiffany nad im also new to the site im 11 and am goin to Adelaide in August hoping to make some friends! i have been to australia b4 for 2 yrs!! and i really liked it plz reply.

Tiffanyxoxo:wubclub:

Guest njacinthebox
hi people that r on !!! im nicola and im new 2 this site i have 1 hampster called harry and am not looking forward to moving if we do move weir most likely 2 move 2 south addelade were abouts r u peeps moving 2??? i dont wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!

36_1_4.gif

how old r u then 10 or 11 or different?shame u dont want to go u should look 4ward to it!you'll make new friends.;)0002024C.gif

sig.asp?img=ad1

Guest njacinthebox

hi!,

im tiffany aged 11 and ur mum julie said that yuo would mayb like to talk to me! well i want to make lots of friends so i will talk as much as i can lol!:biglaugh: r u excited,nervous,terrified or happy about goin or all of em ?!

nice 2 meet u tiffany xoxo

• 1 month later...
Guest njacinthebox
hi im nicola and im not best pleased bout going 2 adelaide bt i need sum1 hoo i can tlk 2 bout it

Heyaz x every1 mii name is Tiffany i hav been to Australia before to 2 different parts which are Sydney and Perth and now @ august the 18th i am boardin the plane again to go and live in Aus! So i am 11 and i can help anyone who need to speak about Aus whether there scared want to ask a question or just tell mii there excited ill be here! :wubclub:

Luv from Tiffany:cute: