Sign in to follow this  
Guest dunnarunna

hi there

Guest dunnarunna

just wanted to say hello to you all, now that we have decided to go to SA, not sure where yet but that will depend on work, hubbys a brickie so any info on good areas with building going on would be gratefully received, also was wondering if anyone knew if they have air cadets in adelaide or surrounding areas, my daughter (14) goes here has great experiences, flying, hols etc, would be nice if she could still go there

thanks for listening to me

donna

so from that you prob gathered theres a me a he & a she and theres also a mini he (12) :lol:

Guest Django

Hi Donna,

Welcome in. :D No doubt someone will know about air cadets and builders out there. I'm not there yet so can't help. :(:D

Pete

Guest BJF

I just took a look at the AAFC Wings are and there is one at RAAF Edinburgh where my hubby works (he's in the RAAF).

On the website I sent in my post a few mins ago click on ABOUT US then click on SQUANDRON DIRECTORY then SA, it'll show you where all the AAFC Wings are.

Guest Guest75

Hiya and welcome to PIA.

There is a fair bit of building work here in Adelaide .Not many of the jobs are advertised though so it is hard at first.

Good luck :D

Guest dunnarunna

thanks for that all especially di for that atc info she will be pleased :D

donna

Guest RandC

Hi Donna

Good luck with the process - there is some really good advice on here - and the site is totally addictive - tragically I am no longer able to do housework as it takes up too much valuable time when I could be looking on this site :lol:

Cari :)