After 489 state visa grant, can I add my spouse as well? Got married after lodging

    Recommended Posts

    So, If someone has been granted 489 state provisional visa, can he add his spouse on it. Considering the fact that he got married after lodging EOI. 

    How should he go about it?

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now