Hi all, I’m a 47 year old single Mum of a 10 year old son. Moved to Adelaide 6 years ago now, currently living in the hills but a move on the cards very soon. Am looking to hopefully forge some new friendships. I’m very young at heart and I love watching live bands and going to music festivals, not quite so enjoyable on your own though especially when the majority of the crowd are 20+ as I say, I’m very young at heart and am a huge fan of most of the music that’s played on triple j. I also love visiting quirky bars and cafes etc, love the beach but also the hills! My son is into skateboarding, scootering and downhill racing! 

Looking forward to hopefully chatting away to some new people soon ?

Hello and welcome :)

I'm your age with a son about the same age as yours also. Married to an Aussie and living in the foothills. 

Must admit, I don't really do the live music festival thing these days, the odd gig and sometimes a local live band or someplace in the city. Often its bloody hard to get tickets to the in demand gigs so we tend to miss out even if we wanted to go. Quirky bars/cafes are always good :D 

Drop me a PM if you want to chat more. 

• Thanks 1

Move your mouse so the arrow is over my username. A box will appear and you can click on Message. I shall send you a quick message anyways to say hello so you can just reply to that if you like :)