Adelaide’s most in-demand suburbs for rentals

snifter

Interesting to see which areas are the most in demand on the local market.

https://www.realestate.com.au/news/these-are-adelaides-most-indemand-suburbs-for-rentals/

Not sure about Reynella ranking up there for house rentals as its further out than all the others. Its cheaper I'd expect and I guess has an appeal to those who settle there and ticks their boxes. Unley is to be expected as its very in demand. 

Unit wise I can see why places like Warradale and Oaklands Park are up there. Close to the train line and stations, thereby into the city with ease. Marion close by and Glenelg and other beach suburbs only a short drive in the car or hop on the bus or jump on your bike. Airport also not far either. Somerton Park similar apart from its a beachside suburb and close to train line via Brighton.

Adelaide’s most in-demand rental suburbs for HOUSES, according to realestate.com.au:

1: Unley

2: Edwardstown

3: Brighton

4: Golden Grove

5: Reynella

6: Glengowrie

7: South Plympton

8: North Plympton

9: Camden Park

10: Richmond

11: Norwood

Adelaide’s most in-demand suburbs for UNITS according to realestate.com.au