Sign in to follow this  
Guest the warburtons

leics to adelaide ( Moana) in June any one else ?

Guest the warburtons

Hello All,

We got our visa's ( my Carpenter hubby and 20 yd old daughter) in march and are flying out 2nd June. Had various quotes for removals this week and will make our choice later this week. Its all a bit daunting now,

16 months in the q , and now its almost time to finally go. Any one else have sons/daughters late teens, my daughter is concerned about her social life and making new friends. Also any other joiners/carpenters out there with any advice on job searching and what the job situation is like ?

Any advice welcomed on any topic !!!

Toni

Guest chippie74

im a joiner and just got my visa yesturday!!! :D .hope to be in adelaide june /july time..so i will let your hubby test the water and let us know how the work is!!!!!!! :wink: thanks lee and leanne

Guest the warburtons

:D Congrats on getting visa's !.Doesnt it make all the paperwork seem worthwhile now( (especially if you did the skills assesement TRA stuff !!)

Will let you know how it goes work wise.

:lol: Toni & Richard

Guest JPT07

Hi, My husband is also a chippie and we are hoping to be out there about Sept/Oct time, if all goes to plan! Good Luck for June we'll be interested to know how the work it out there, will look out for your postings. Maybe we could arrange a chippie evening!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Paul&Lorna.

Guest Guest75

Hiya and welcome :-)

As said in another thread,a lot of work is found by word of mouth- but with all the building going on I'm sure there is work!!

Good luck with your daughter,it won't be easy at first for her.It will take time.

Nice place is Moana BTW :-)