Hi, Those who apply 887 visa in November, what's the status shows on immi account. My application status shows 7 to 8 months processing time.

Can someone reply please? 

Thanks.  

You may be better posting this in the 887 thread. Skip to the last page and ask there :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DEV
        Good morning all, 
        Great news for all 887 visa applicants. On immi website allocation dates has just changed today morning.
        New date is 16/10/2017. I hope all happy with that.
        I have one question if someone can answer please: 
        I have applied 887 visa:    In online application parents details come under :  OTHER   OR    it comes under NON - ACCOMPANYING  members of your family unit?
        Can someone answer please.
        Thanks. 
      • By DEV
        Good morning all, 
        Great news for all 887 visa applicants. On immi website allocation dates has just changed today morning.
        New date is 16/10/2017. I hope all happy with that.
        I have one question if someone can answer please: 
        I have applied 887 visa:    In online application parents details come under :  OTHER   OR    it comes under NON - ACCOMPANYING  members of your family unit?
        Can someone answer please.
        Thanks. 

• By Waqar
        Hi Everyone,
        We got 489 visa in 2016 and My wife was primary applicants, however for 887 I will be the main applicant. So I need to know whether I need Ielts at the time of 887 application lodgement?
      • By Bhavishya
        I'm new here.
        Can someone please shed light about the 887 withdrawal time frame?
        I'm wanting to withdraw 887 to travel overseas to get married and include my husband as subsequent entrant into 489.
        When I contacted immigration as to how long will it take for withdrawal of application, they couldn't tell me.
        I was told that I should allow enough time.
        I'm unsure if I can travel overseas once I submit form 1446 (withdrawal).
        Which would be quickest process - send an email to GSM team 10 or add document into my application via IMMI login or both??
        Any help is appreciated.
        Thanks in advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use